What to bring
- Bible, notebook, and pen
- Bed sheets and blanket
- Sweater or jacket
- Active/casual clothing
- Hiking/active shoes and sandals
- Bathing supplies, soap, sponge, slippers, towel etc…
- Vaseline or other personal items
- Swimming clothes.
- Medications you are taking
- Camera – if you have one
What not to bring
- Cell Phones
- MP3 players
- Smoking tobacco
- Other drugs
When coming to Musana Camps we want you to rest from your
normal daily routine and be refreshed by the peace, quiet, and
beauty of being here at the camp. Our desire is that your focus be
on your relationship with the Lord, the topics that the speaker is
bringing, as well as the people that you have come with. For these
reasons we want to minimize your distractions and ask that you
leave these items at home.
Musana Camps will only provide phone charging for group
leaders… no other phones will be charged at camp. If you must
have your phone for important communications while you are at
camp please shut it off or keep it on silent so you do not distract
Please be advised that Airtel is the primary network usually
available at the camp. Other companies may not have network at
What to wear
In an effort to encourage people to stand as biblical men and
women, Musana Camps has chosen the following dress code
based first on biblical principles and secondly on the current cultural
- Modest dresses or skirts (knee length or longer… no mini skirts) or loose fitting trousers
- T-shirts, wide strap tank tops, or blouses with modest necklines
- Knee length shorts for appropriate games and activities
- For swimming: modest 1-piece swimsuits or shorts and t-shirt; no bikinis
- If the only swimsuit available is immodest or is a bikini, then a dark cover up-shirt must be worn.
- Collared shirts or t-shirts.
- Trousers, jeans, or shorts.
- Swimming shorts.